Nigeria Oil & Gas Technology (NOGTech) Conference & Exhibition
The 4th Nigeria Oil and Gas Technology (NOGTech) conference and exhibition took place 4-6 June 2013 and once again proved to be Nigeria’s leading oil and gas technology event attracting over 100 delegates, 70 exhibitors, 50 speakers and 2500 visitors across the two days.
The conference focussed on the latest technologies available to the Nigerian oil and gas industry and how these can be utilised to overcome the challenges faced in successful project delivery.
Keynote speakers representing leading stakeholders including NNPC, DPR, NSE and NGA set the scene for the conference in laying out the major challenges facing oil and gas production in Nigeria with the end of ‘easy oil’ globally driving the need for technology advancement. Speakers from across the Nigerian oil and gas industry, including IOCs, independent and indigenous producers as well as international and Nigerian service providers, then shared their insights into the latest technology developments and best practices in key areas of operations from deepwater and marginal field production to gas utilisation and heavy oil recovery, that are driving the continued success of the Nigerian oil and gas industry.
The exhibition has attracted over 70 exhibitors, including TFI, ASIKO, Clarke Energy, West Atlantic Shipyard, Honeywell and Fortune Global to name a few. The visitors could also benefit from the free to attend the Product Showcase Theatre, where presentations included:
- Aveva – Integrated Engineering, Design and Information Management for the Plant, Process and Marine Industries
- Clarke Energy – Generation of Power Using Containerised Flare Gas Engines
- PTDF – A Compliant and Sustainable Skill-based System for Nigerian Content development: A PTDF product showcase
- TFI – TFI Land Shark (Modern AC Rig)
- Expro Nigeria – CaTS – Technology for Wireless Monitoring and Control – Maximising Value and Enhancing Safety throughout the Well Cycle
To view the full schedule, please click here.
” May I commend the initiative of your organisation in organising the upcoming NOGTech conference and exhibition, an event that provides a meeting point for players in the oil and gas industry to address issues of technology and training in the industry”
- Engr Muttaqha R Darma MNSE, MNIM, Former CEO, Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF)
Maximise Your Involvement!
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities or to find out more about NOGTech please contact us here