Nigeria Oil & Gas Technology Conference & Exhibition
Nigeria Oil and Gas Technology Conference and Exhibition (NOGTech) is Nigeria’s leading oil and gas technology event, now in its 4th year. Held at the EKO Centre (Victoria Island, Lagos), NOGTech is strategically positioned in the commercial centre to bring together government ministries, industry stakeholders and key oil and gas professionals.
The NOGTech 2013 conference and exhibition will showcase the latest technologies available to the Nigerian oil and gas industry and highlight how these can be utilised to overcome the challenges that industry stakeholders face in successful project delivery. NOGTech 2013 will have a particular focus on how the adoption of new technology and best practice can:
three of the most important considerations for the Nigerian oil and gas industry.
JOIN NIGERIA OIL AND GAS TECHNOLOGY (NOGTECH)
Nigeria Oil & Gas Technology conference and exhibition will provide unique insights and opportunities to:
- Discover solutions to the technical and operational challenges you face
- Understand the commercial advantages novel technologies provide your business
- Learn and share best practice with practical case-studies from across the industry
- Network and gain critical insights from all leading stakeholders: NNPC, IOCs, Independents and Service Providers
- Hear it, see it – attend the conference and discover more at the NOGTech exhibition
Don’t miss the largest oil and gas technology-focussed event in Nigeria!
” May I commend the initiative of your organisation in organising the upcoming NOGTech conference and exhibition, an event that provides a meeting point for players in the oil and gas industry to address issues of technology and training in the industry”
- Engr Muttaqha R Darma MNSE, MNIM, Former CEO, Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF)
Maximise Your Involvement!